The Hogsmill river doesn’t know how lucky it is!
Last week, 30 volunteers joined SERT and ZSL at London Zoo for the 2017 Hogsmill Forum.
It is also a chance to share wider plans for the river with the local community, discussing ideas and actions for the coming year; all of which feed in to the Hogsmill Catchment Partnership which SERT host.
If you are interested in either project, get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org
And why not have a read of these presentations which our speakers delivered through the course of the day?
- RMI and Outfall Safari Feedback – Joe Pecorelli, ZSL
- Update on Thames Water’s Surface Water Outfall Programme- Ruta Akelyte, Thames Water
- Pollution Prevention Work in the Hogsmill Catchment – Neil Dunlop, Environment Agency
- Water for Wildlife opportunities with London Wildlife Trust – Jane Clark, London Wildlife Trust
- Fish in the Hogsmill – Daniel Griffiths, Environment Agency
- New Funding for the Hogsmill Catchment Elliot Newton, The Environment Trust
Many thanks to ZSL for hosting us, and for letting us have a look around the zoo after the meeting!