Another Year, Another Great Hogsmill Forum
Last week, volunteers across a range of projects on the Hogsmill joined us and ZSL at London Zoo for the 2018 Hogsmill Forum.
The Forum is an opportunity for us and ZSL to say thank you to all the volunteers who help us with our projects on the Hogsmill – Pollution Patrol and the Riverfly Monitoring Initiative.
It is also a chance to share wider plans for the river with the local community, discussing ideas and actions for the coming year.
If you are interested in either project, get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org
While you are here, you might want to check out some of the presentations from the day:
- Welcome to the Forum – Joe Pecorelli, ZSL
The Value of Riverfly Monitoring Initiative Data – Sue Skipp, Environment Agency
- Summary of Hogsmill RMI (River Monitoring Initiative) and EA (Environment Agency) Ecological Surveys 2017 – Kathy Friend, Environment Agency
- Storm Tanks and Polluted Outfalls Update – Andy Broadbent, Ruta Akelyte, Chris Brown & Patrick Maher, Thames Water
- Flows in the Hogsmill– Steve Barrow, Environment Agency
- Introduction to the INTCATCH Project, Caitlin Curry, Thames 21
- Water Catchments for Communities, Polly Bryant, South East Rivers Trust