Stay Connected in Lockdown
We have created a range of online resources to keep you connected to rivers during the Covid-19 lockdown.
- Achy arms and elbow grease – Harry’s NFM diary.
- Introduction to Leaky Woody Structures – NFM in action.
- Kingsnoad Pond: Natural Flood Management
- Water, water everywhere… or is it?
- Acacia Hall- River Darent Restoration
- Hunting Himalayan Balsam!
- What is Project Kingfisher?
- The wonder of green and blue spaces!
- How to solve a problem like soil moisture monitoring – featuring Friston Forest.
- Explore and learn more about rivers during lockdown with the SERT River Club.
Explore Our Blog
Beverley Brook Catchment Management Catchment Partnerships Chalkstreams Community diffuse pollution Education Environment Agency Fish Fish passage Flooding habitat Have your say Hogsmill INNS Jobs Loddon London Medway Medway Flood Action Plan Medway Flood Partnership Monitoring Natural Flood Management NFM Partnerships Pollution Richmond Park River restoration Sewage South East Rivers Trust South East Water Staff SuDS SuDS in Schools SuDS in Sutton Schools Team Thames Water Volunteering Volunteers Wandle Water Quality Water Resource Management Plan Water scarcity weir ZSL