We are looking for photographs showcasing the rivers of the South East of England to include on our new website.
What are we looking for?
We are in desperate need of photos which showcase the beautiful rivers of the south east. Have you been out for a walk in Kent and taken some great shots of the Medway? Or perhaps spent a day along the south coast and visited the Cuckmere River? Any high-quality photos you have of the rivers below would be very welcome! Don’t forget to read the T&Cs below.
- Combe Haven
- Pevensey Levels
- Rye Brook
- Beverley Brook
- Emm Brook
How to submit your photos
To share your images with us, please email them as high-resolution attachments to the address below, and be sure to include:
- Your name so we can give you credit
- A description of the image – e.g. which river and any other relevant information
- Submit all of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting a photo to us, you are giving us permission to use this image on our new website, social media posts and in any printed promotional materials. If you wish to limit its use, please specify this in your email to us.
- Named credit will be included wherever your images are used in the following format © Your Name.
- Please only submit images you have the copyright for – i.e. you took the photograph.
- We ask that you send high-resolution images and that these are of the landscape and nature. We do not want images of people where they can be recognised as this would count as personal data.
Help us spread the word!
You can share our poster below and get your friends and family involved too!