- SuDS Design and Delivery
- Thames Catchment Community Eels Project
- Welcome to the team!
- Wetland creation to help the Hogsmill
- REASONS TO BE WILD support PROJECT KINGFISHER
- Buy your Christmas cards from us and help support our work!
- Creating refuge for fish on a depleted river – the Charvil Meadows project
- SERT on Tour – delivering a fish passage project on the River Ock
- An end to sewage in rivers?
- Soil management for water resources – a can of worms?
Stay Connected in Lockdown
We have created a range of online resources to keep you connected to rivers during the Covid-19 lockdown.
Explore Our Blog
Beverley Brook Catchment Management Catchment Partnerships Community diffuse pollution Education Eels Environment Agency Fish Fish passage Flooding habitat Have your say Hogsmill INNS Jobs Loddon London Medway Medway Flood Action Plan Medway Flood Partnership Monitoring Natural Flood Management News NFM Partnerships Pollution Richmond Park River restoration Sewage South East Rivers Trust South East Water Staff SuDS SuDS in Schools SuDS in Sutton Schools Team Thames Water Volunteering Volunteers Wandle Water Quality Water scarcity weir ZSL