While we are unable to deliver our usual river education sessions with schools, we are offering a programme of curriculum-based activities for children to complete at home. We will regularly publish a series of linked activities on a different theme that children can complete with limited support from adults.
How it works
- A series of activities will be posted here with online links to instructions and resources for each one.
- Click on the activities in order and follow the instructions. These can be completed one per day or a couple at a time. It’s up to you!
- Each activity will have a main learning objective but will be embedded with additional curriculum links.
- At the end of each activity, parents can post their child’s work to our dedicated River Club Facebook page just so children can share what they have done OR for teacher review and comment.
- The series of activities will build up towards a final task, making each task seem purposeful.