South East Rivers Trust

Tag: How To Help


Septic tanks and package treatment works Around 95% of properties in the UK are connected to the main drainage system which is processed at a local sewage treatment works. But that leaves 5%, mostly in rural areas, that have their Read more…


On World Rivers Day, we want to remind ourselves of the value of rivers to our society and the impact we have on them … Local legend has it that the River Nailbourne, in Elham valley, is the result of Read more…