- Creating refuge for fish on a depleted river – the Charvil Meadows project
- SERT on Tour – delivering a fish passage project on the River Ock
- An end to sewage in rivers?
- Soil management for water resources – a can of worms?
- Volunteering is back – tell a friend!
- Achy arms and elbow grease – Harry’s NFM diary.
- Introduction to Leaky Woody Structures – NFM in action.
- Kingsnoad Pond: Natural Flood Management
- Water, water everywhere… or is it?
- Acacia Hall- River Darent Restoration
Stay Connected in Lockdown
We have created a range of online resources to keep you connected to rivers during the Covid-19 lockdown.
Explore Our Blog
Beverley Brook Catchment Management Catchment Partnerships Chalkstreams Community diffuse pollution Education Environment Agency Fish Fish passage Flooding habitat Have your say Hogsmill INNS Jobs Loddon London Medway Medway Flood Action Plan Medway Flood Partnership Monitoring Natural Flood Management NFM Partnerships Pollution Richmond Park River restoration Sewage South East Rivers Trust South East Water Staff SuDS SuDS in Schools SuDS in Sutton Schools Team Thames Water Volunteering Volunteers Wandle Water Quality Water Resource Management Plan Water scarcity weir ZSL